Total Page hits
24 October, 2017
Terms & Conditions
- adverts4cyprus.com is an English Language only web site, any other language will be removed and any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Registration is compulsory in order to place and edit Adverts, Diary, Photo Album or Comment Pages.
- The Client or Agent email address is required for registration so adverts4cyprus.com automated computer system can mail back Registration Details and Login Password.
- adverts4cyprus.com will not sell or rent Clients or Agents email address or personal information to third parties or use to send unsolicited mail.
- During registration, you may opt to join our mailing list. We will contact you whenever there are promotions or significant changes on the site. You may remove yourself from the mailing list via a link in any mail that we may send you.
- You may also opt to have your login name and password saved to your PC as a cookie. This is purely for your convenience and is not recommended for use on any other than your own personal PC.
- Providing a web site free from interruptions is technically impossible adverts4cyprus.com do not guarantee the Adverts, Diary or Photo Album will be online continuously without any faults. adverts4cyprus.com will carry out maintenance of the web site but keep the disruption to a minimum.
- Client or Agent opting to use adverts4cyprus.com email forwarding service the reply will show the receiver the Clint or Agent email address.
- It is the Client or Agents responsibility to ensure that details and information placed in the Advert, Events Diary, Photo Album and Comment pages is legal, decent, truthful, honest, accurate and not misleading.
- Any illegal, indecent or offensive Adverts, Diary, Photo Album and Comment Pages placed on the web site will be removed and any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Once the Advert, Diary, Photo Album and Comment Pages have been loaded onto the web site a Contract has been formed between the adverts4cyprus.com and the Client or Agent accepting our Terms & Conditions.
- The Client or their Agent can remove the Advert anytime during the advertising period but any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Once the item is sold or rented adverts4cyprus.com has the right to display for a further 30 days with Sold or Rented.
- Advert4cyprus.com has the right to edit photos, images and text to make them clearer for the web site visitor to understand, but we are not responsible or liable if the interpretation is misunderstood.
- No advertising is allowed in the Photo Album or Comment Pages and any infringements of this condition will be removed.
- There is a limit of five entries at any one time on the Photo Album, Diary or Comment Pages and when Adverts are free. A limit is also applied to free adverts
- The following items may not be advertised; weapons of any descriptions, animal traps, sex related services, drugs and related equipment, gambling, old religious artifacts, email/web site or address lists, security information, radar or military equipment and any other offensive item or services. Adverts which infringe this condition will be removed and any fees paid will not be refunded
- No property or land from North Cyprus (Turkish Occupied Cyprus) can be advertised on adverts4cyprus.com. Any advert placed will be removed and fees paid will not be refunded.
adverts4cyprus.com is dependent on information placed directly on to our system by the Client or their Agent. We make the following disclaimers:
Print This Page
- All pictorial, text and information displayed in the Adverts, Diary, Photo Album and Comment Pages is the sole responsibility of the Client or Agent. adverts4cyprus.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the information provided.
- adverts4cyprus.com does not accept any responsibility for the security of any information the Client or their Agent disclose on the World Wide Web - you do so at your own risk.
- The Client or their Agent is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Registration Details and Login Password.
- The Client or their Agent is responsible for all activities that occur in their Account and agree to notify adverts4cyprus.com of any unauthorized use so it can be closed.
- adverts4cyprus.com is not responsible for any loss that may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using the Client or their Agent Registration Details and Login Password.
- adverts4cyprus.com reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at anytime without prior notice.
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Copyright 2004-2012 Adverts 4 Cyprus - All Rights Reserved